Tudor House enjoys a fine position in the village of Applebury, itself cradled by a loop of the River Biddle.
- The present Tudor House was built as a country house inn on the site of four 18th Century houses. This country house was then turned into a coaching inn. Even now, we like to feel that we're doing our bit to continue the tradition of providing warm hospitality to travellers and visitors.
- Today the hotel contains a fine staircase, originally from Barndanburg House in London.
- We are open seven days a week all year round for food, drink & accommodation. We offer a range of rooms including delightful rooms with four poster beds and many ground floor rooms with wheelchair access. We also have excellent wheelchair access to our public areas: bar, lounge and restaurant.
- The quality of the facilities is everything you should expect from a 3-star hotel and we always have a real passion for our great food and drink. Many of our guests love the quality & value of our award-winning food, which is appreciated by visitors and local residents alike.
- You can choose to enjoy fine dining in our comfortable restaurant or an equally delicious menu in the more relaxed atmosphere of the cosy bar.
- Our excellent, well-chosen range of wines and beers complement the menu perfectly and our bar, with its local character and open fire is there for you to simply enjoy a drink.